Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The sweetest bday surprise

Delightful surprise that arrived to me on my birthday via online; I am very flattered and honored to have such a cool band, The Ronas from Indonesia, dedicate a song to me. On my birthday Adi surprised me with the video! (Love the video) Thanks Adi Permana and The Ronas. I wish you much success and happiness. If we lived nearby I would take you all out for drinks!! Thanks for making me feel special. I am so very happy to know that on some level my blog and pictures inspired you.
Your music and your kindness inspires me. xxxx
Cheers from Chicago to Indonesia!! 
Follow link  http://tinyurl.com/l8wfmpr to view video or click on image below :) 

1 comment:

Maharaja Expresss said...

Train Maharajas Express is the most popular luxurious train all around travel. For travel with all the luxurious facility book maharaja express. For more info visit our website now.