Thursday, December 16, 2004

i hear wedding bells

Sofia got engaged 12/12/04.....hurray!!!! :)
I'm so happy for you girl. How does it feel to be engaged??
She met her love in Athens. Go figure, she leaves Chicago and finds love in Greece.

Now that I think of it, 3 of my best friends got engaged this year --> Sofia, Angie & Sandra!! Congratulations to all of you!!
here's to love

"The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring."
Oscar Wilde

"And did you get what you wanted in this life even so?
I did
And what is it you wanted?
To call myself beloved
To feel myself beloved on the earth."
Raymond Carver

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.
Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within."
James Baldwin

No comments: